home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{Table} Butterfly Birthday

IMG_6684[7]--

Last weekend, my little girl turned four.  We were lucky enough to have all of her grandparents here to celebrate her birthday.  There were only fifteen of us all together, so I didn't want to do a huge dessert table, but I wanted there to be enough for everyone to have some variety.

IMG_6734[8]3 IMG_6744[8]--

IMG_6690[4]--

We chose a butterfly theme and used pink, white, and touches of green.  I tried to add some unique touches to the table, like the little flowers on top of the ice cream, which were piped in royal icing.

Buttlerfly_table_copy[4]5-

It was such a wonderful day, my daughter loved the table and I had lots of fun putting some of my creative juices to use!

Whitney Sig

WhipperBerryLogo

2 comments:

  1. Love the table for your daughter's birthday. Where did you get the glasses and the straws. I am giving a shower soon and would like to get those things. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make the butterfly balls above the table? So elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails